• Mscorwks.dll Not Found
• This application failed to start because mscorwks.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
• Cannot find [PATH]mscorwks.dll
• The file mscorwks.dll is missing.
• Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: mscorwks.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again.
• The uninstall of certain program removed the Mscorwks.dll file which was shared by other program or system.
• You installed certain program that caused the Mscorwks.dll file was overwrote with an older version or a version which is incompatible with the current setting.
• The Mscorwks.dll file or its related registry entries was deleted maliciously or mistakenly by virus/spyware or other users.
When encountering an error, run a full scan of the computer could always be the first thing we are supposed to do. Clearing up the malware, adware, spyware and virus, make sure the computer runs in a safe environment.
Sometimes Mscorwks.dll error occurs just because the program installed is incompatible with the system. Thus you should uninstall the program, usually the one you installed recently before the error happens. That may be the cause of Mscorwks.dll error.
If the Mscorwks.dll file is missing after you uninstalled certain programs, you may removed it along with uninstall, or Mscorwks.dll crashed due to the virus attack. Under this situation, you can download a fresh Mscorwks.dll file from the Internet. There are lots of available Mscorwks.dll download websites. Then put it in the folder below:
When a program is installed and the old one is not completely uninstalled 100%, it may cause registry pile ups and bring a DLL error. Then registry cleaning is needed. As one of the most important components of Windows, registry database records every operation of the system. When the error pops up, the registry is also changed simultaneously. Get a registry cleaner to clean the registry if you are not a geek. Don't risk modifying the registry manually.
If you mistakenly delete Mscorwks.dll which caused the error, you can choose to restore it with a data recovery program, which allows you to retrieve the lost file. Then save it to the original place.
By the way, you can also learn to fix Hal.dll error.
Mscorwks.dll error often comes along with data lost from your hard drive,the worest will result in hard drive amaged and inaccessible data.You will need a data recovery software to retrieve your data back.