• Msvbvm60.dll Not Found.
• This application failed to start because Msvbvm60.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
• Cannot find [PATH]Msvbvm60.dll.
• The file Msvbvm60.dll is missing.
• Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Msvbvm60.dll. Pleas install [APPLICATION] again.
• DLL file was improperly deleted.
• Invalid or incorrect DLL entries in the Windows registry.
• A virus or Trojan deleted or infected the shared DLL file.
• Deletion of a shared DLL file when an application is uninstalled causing missing DLL errors.
• DLL files were corrupted.
1. Reinstall the application: If the Msvbvm60.dll error is caused by a third party program, try to uninstall and reinstall it again. Usually this can help you fix the error quickly and easily, and save you much time.
2. Get a copy of DLL: If the DLL file is missing or corrupted, just download a copy of it from Internet instead, and most of them can be downloaded. Or you can get one from other computer if there is one available. Then Msvbvm60.dll error can be repaired.
3. Fix Windows registry: If Msvbvm60.dll error is caused by the registry problem. Then you need to clean or repair your registry. Some kind of registry cleaner can do it completely.
Msvbvm60.dll errors often come along with data lost from your hard drive, with the wrong operations will cause hard drive formatted and inaccessible data.Under these circumstances, you will need a lost data recovery software to retrieve you lost data back. Recoverit data recovery software is one of the best choice.
Step 1: After you download and install Recoverit, you need to launch the software and select the data recovery mode to initiate the process. Here you can choose "Deleted Files Recovery" mode.
Step 2: Select the location to start looking for your lost data and then click "Start" icon to start the scanning process.
Step 3: It will start a quick scan to find your data. Moreover, you can turn to try "All-Around Recovery" option to start a deep scan to search more files if the quick scan can't find your data.
Step 4: After the "Scan" process, it will display the result on the screen, where you can easily preview the recovered files. Select the target file and click “Recover” button to get them back.
Please do not save the files in the hard disk where you deleted or lost the data.
If you are facing problems with your taskbar, this article would help you find solutions in Windows 10 with all the troubleshooting techniques. ...