As a Mac user, a person can face several errors to make sure that the application named as trash and the one located on the desktop is never emptied in the best manner. In this regard, the person should experience that the system has been frozen or some unexpected error occurs when secure trash option has been used. In such case, the user should make sure that the force empty option is used and it could be done with the help of another option that has been named as the force empty trash. This tutorial has been developed to make sure that not only are the best and the state of the art results obtained, but the user also gets the desired done within no time at all. It is also to be noted that the user in this regard should also practice extreme care as the trash that has been emptied forcedly cannot be recovered with the application of traditional methods and only the methods out of the box can help the user to make sure that the best has been done in this regard.
Due to some technical glitch, the traditional method of emptying trash does not work in the best manner and thus the user is required to apply the non-traditional method is applied to make sure that the user gets the best results within no time at all. It is also to be noted that the frozen system and some unexpected error in relation to the traditional method of emptying trash is something that also causes the user to force empty the trash without any issue and problem. Force empty trash also involves some high tech steps that a user should follow to make sure that the needful is done without any issue and the best results are also obtained in this regard.
This tutorial has been developed to make sure that the user gets to the core process of forcedly emptying the trash on Mac without any delay, issue and problem. It is also to be noted that the steps that have been mentioned here are also accompanied by the screenshots in this regard which makes sure that the user gets the best and the state-of-the-art process which is not confusing at all. Even a novice user will be able to use and apply the process by just looking at the screenshots that have been embedded to make the things look easy and hassle free:
1. The terminal application is to be launched with the help of the utilities folder under which this application can be searched for easily:
2. Once the application has been opened, the user should make sure that the command that has been shown below is written. For the ease of user the writing should be sudo rm -rf ~/.Trash/* to get the needful done.
3. Once it has been done, it is to be noted that the user in this regard can see that the trash folder that has been located onto the desktop has been emptied without any issue ending this process as well:
At times this is the error which a user face in this regard and to make sure that the best has been done to the system and the phone, it is advised to use Recoverit for mac to get the desired things done within minimum time. It is actually a state of the art tool for the user who wants to gets the work done without any hassle and within minimum possible time as the tools that have been embedded within the program makes sure that the process of trash data recovery becomes easy in the best nontraditional method:
1. To recover lost data in the emptied trash on a Mac, please select the mode of "Trash Recovery" to get started.
2. Select your trash location and click "Start" to make a quick scan for your lost data. It will take a little time.
3. Turn to "All-Around Recovery" mode for more files if you find nothing desired after the quick scan. Longer time is needed.
4. Finally, preview the found data, choose the files you want to restore and click "Recover" to get them back.