Loss of data can be very devastating especially where there are no back ups available. With the existence of modern technologies the recovery of your deleted files can be solved using some of the file recovery software ranked best in 2018.
It has the ability to restore image, video and music files from mobile phones, hard drives, ipod and digital cameras. Recoverit is a reliable file recovery tool for all storage devices such as hard drives, external hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, memory sticks, digital cameras, mobile phone (internal storage and sd card), camcorders etc.
• Gives good service compared to other data recovery software.
• Easy and simple to use.
• Reliable to use.
• It is highly affected by changes in technology and if an organization cannot be able to be up to date with the changes, this can make the software obsolete.
2. Advanced Disk Recovery
Provides an instant data recovery solution from Hard Drives, CDs, DVDs, partitions and external gadgets. Advanced Disk Recovery is one the simplest means of file recovery that simplifies the task of lost data recovery.
• It retrieves all the deleted files by scanning the whole system for the data that you are need of.
• It then gives you the preview of the folders thus allowing you to save them in the location of your choice.
• It is one of the reliable software due to its features such as its ability to scan and recover any type of data
• It is also capable of restoring more than one folder to any selected location
• It can restore files from any other connected external device.
• Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/Vista
• Recover lost data with higher backdated time
• Recover all formats of data
• Free version is limited to exquisite recovery
3. Power Data Recovery
It contains a five modules of data recovery which work together in restoring lost data from memory card, Flash drive, DVDs, memory sticks and many more. Power data Recovery is not a bad alternative either and its preference by many is attributed to it.
• It has the capacity to effectively restore any type of erased file from any source including those from formatted and damaged disks, CDs, DVDs and any other similar storage device. Deleted file recovery is therefore not impossible with this software
• Supports various types of Windows Operating Systems.
• It can be used for both personal and commercial
• Operating Systems: Windows7/8/Vista/XP/2000/2008/2003
• Resume your recover process when interrupted by either power surge.
• Easy configuration and usage
• Some versions don’t allow unbootable drives recovery.
4. R – Studio Windows
A cost-effective means of data recovery that uses raw file recovery. It also contains RAID reconstruction module. R-Studio Windows is a free file recovery software that restores data based on it different features.
• It can recognize all RAID parameters
• Supports Raw Data Recovery from extremely damaged and unsupported data storage sources
• The recovered can be stored in any preferred location
• Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows server 2012
• Support wide range of drives
• Recover encrypted data.
• Can’t recover some data formats
5. Handy Recovery
It can restore files destroyed or corrupted by virus, computer crush. It can restore images as well. Hand Recovery is also another viable data recovery option that has multiple benefits. Whether the data loss is caused by virus attack, power surge or outages as well as any form mechanical failure you can count on this file recovery software.
• Allows for preview of the deleted files before the actual restoration
• Performs a thorough and detailed filtering of the lost files by name, date and size
• It indicates the probability of complete or partial recovery of the deleted files
• It can recover files deleted but not dumped in the recycle bin
• Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
• Preview deleted files when recovering.
• Recover in a systematic manner.
• Can recover files on recycle bin
This is a do it yourself software that requires no particular skills. It also has an advanced. Money should not be a valid reason for anyone not to have data recovery software. GetDataBack is the type of free file recovery software that
• Can restore even the folders with long names without any damages.
• Being a read only program you can be sure that nothing irrelevant will be written on the files to be recovered.
• Updating is done throughout the lifetime of this software.
• Operating Systems: Windows, ME, NT,Vista and XP
• Easy to configure
• Fast and easy to use.
• It is expensive.
7. Recover My Files
It is end user software that exists in different versions depending on the demand of the user. It allows for previewing of the data lost including those from other storage media. Skills and technological know how matters on how well a person can install and use a data recovery software. The case is different with Recover My Files software which is
• Easy to use making it one of the best user-friendly alternatives available in the market.
• Its PC inspector file recovery ability gives you the chance to view the actual files for you to select the ones you are interested in.
• FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS and HFS+ (MAC) are some of the file systems that this software is compatible with.
• Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista/2003
• Restore all types of data
• Recover on external drives.
• Conduct a deep search
• Allows limited option of search.
8. Data Rescue PC 3
This is new data recovery software that works both as an application and an Emergency boot CD that does not require restoration. Data Rescue PC is ranked among the best file recovery software due to its salient qualities.
• It can be used as an application for the purposes of data recovery from external drive or any other type of external drive.
• It can also be used as an emergency boot CD in cases where files have been deleted as a result of crashing of the hard drive.
• Operating Systems: Windows Vista, 2003/ XP/ 2000/ NT/ ME/ 98/ 95/ 3.x and DOS
• Restore data from different formats
• Network restore is supported
• Allows limited option of search.
How to recover deleted files from free? On this page we will introduce 5 ways to help you recover deleted or lost files from free. ...
This page offer the top 10 undeleted freeware for you, with Recoverit undeleted freeware to help you recover lost files. ...
How to recover deleted files from Windows Vista? It’s a rather easy job if you read this tutorial and use Windows Vista Deleted Files Recovery program. ...