What's New in Recoverit 10 for Mac?
Advanced Video Recovery, Restore Ultra HD, 4K, 8K Videos
Recover your lost, deleted or deeply hidden videos
Restore videos from DSLR, Digital cameras, Drones, etc.
Retrieve unlimited video files without any corruption
Recoverit is holding a leading position in the video recovery software market.
Meet the enhanced Video Repair Feature
Repairs video files in MOV, MP4, MKV, 3GP formats and more
Repairs corrupted videos with higher success rate.
Video Repair for all popular cameras, including GoPro, DJI Drones, Dashcam and so on
Display preview of repaired video files before saving
Optimize the File Recovery and Preview to No.1
A remarkable improvement came upon the photo and video recovery rate.
The algorithm of Recoverit is specialized for complex data loss scenarios like improperly formatting. It will not be tough anymore to recover lost things from a formatted or raw device.
Recoverit for Mac is fully compatible with macOS 10.10- 11 (macOS Big Sur).
Improved! Recover files more quickly and better.
What Can Be Recovered? Check File Formats Supported!
Recover and reconstruct 812+ types of files and folders.
DOC, DOCX, RTF, XLS, XLSX, XLSB, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PDF, DOT, DOTX, XLSB, XLT, XLTX, POT, PPSX, etc.
CRW, JPEG, JPG, PNG, PSD, RAW, RGB, 3DM, 3DMF, 3FR, ABM, AFX, ANI, ART, ARW, BIZ, BLD, etc.
AVI, FLA, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, AMV, ANM, ASF, ASX, etc.
AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA, A52, AA, AA3, AAC, AC3, ACC,AFC, AIF, etc.
Outlook & Archive
Email: MSG, PST, OST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. Archive: 7Z, WAR, ZIP, exe, 7zip, etc.
EPUB, JIS, KEY, LOG, MPS, NUMBERS, ODS, ONE, PAGES, PPS, PS, 12M, 1ST, 3DA, 3DS, 3TF, 3WS, ABD, etc.
What Can Be Accessed? Check Storage Media Supported!
USB Flash Drive
Bring data back from USB flash drive, pen drive, thumb drive, and flash memory stick, regardless of the file systems (FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS, APFS, etc).
Support data recovery from all kinds of memory cards, like CF card, SD card, MMC, SmartMedia, xD-Picture card, MiniSD card, MicroSD card, etc.
Lost photos and videos can be recovered from various brands of digital cameras, DJI/GoPro Drone cameras, action cameras, camcorder, etc.
Recover photos, videos & files from SD/SDHC/SDXC card or the device with SD card, like Android phone, audio recorder, music/video player, etc.
Other Storage Media
Recover over 1000 types and formats of data from a wide range of data storage devices, including the mentioned ones, iPod (Nano, Classic & Shuffle), cell phone with SD card, and many more.
Simple, Quick, Easy - 3 Steps to Get back Your Lost Mac Files
Recoverit is dedicated to simpler, easier, safer and more straightforward technology in data recovery
Launch the Recoverit for Mac and select a specific drive where you lost data.
Scan the selected location to search for your lost files on Mac.
Preview the files from the resulting menu and click on “Recover” to get deleted files back on Mac.
See What Else We Support
|The Tech Specifications We Are Proud of|
|Computer Operating Systems||
• macOS X 10.10: Yosemite (Syrah)
• macOS X 10.11: El Capitan (Gala)
• macOS 10.12: Sierra (Fuji)
• macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo)
• macOS 10.14: Mojave (Liberty)
• macOS 10.15: Catalina
• macOS 11: Big Sur
|Computer File Systems||
APFS (Encrypted), ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, Encrypted HFS, HFSX, NTFS,
ReFS, Raid, RAW, JFS under the Linux OS, ext2, ext3, ext4 under the Linux OS.
|Data Loss Scenarios||
• Accidental or permanent deletion
• Disk or card formatting
• The corruption of hard drive, card or other devices
• Human operation errors
• Any other data loss scenarios
Value is More Expensive Than Price
We have been helping over 5,000,000 persons and companies retrieve their deleted, lost, formatted
or corrupted data
back. Choose the right plan for you at the right place.
17 years to develop data
5 million of users we have
7 days for Money-back
24x7 professional technical support
See What Our Users Ask Frequently
How to recover deleted files from a Mac hard drive?To recover files from your Mac’s hard drive, follow these steps:
- Download and install Recoverit on a different disk than the one you will recover.
- Launch the app and select the drive.
- Click Recover to start scanning the drive for files.
- Review the list of recoverable files.
- Select the files you want and click Recover to restore them.
What is the best hard disk recovery software for Mac?Recoverit is the best hard drive recovery software you can obtain for your Mac. It combines powerful recovery technology with an intuitive and easy to use interface to offer a versatile tool that can be used by anyone with a Mac. Quickly recover lost or deleted files from your hard drive with just a few clicks using Recoverit.
How to recover files from an external hard drive on Mac?To recover lost files from an external hard drive on Mac:
- Download, install and launch Recoverit.
- Connect the external drive to your computer.
- Select the external drive from the disk list.
- Click the Recover button to look for files.
- Preview the files that can be restored and make your selections.
- Click Recover again to retrieve the selected files.
How can I recover hard disk data when it is not detected?You need to resolve the issue so macOS recognizes the drive before attempting recovery. You can try to recover data with Recoverit.
- Reconnecting the device to another port;
- Rebooting your Mac;
- Checking for a damaged cable or interface;
- Using a direct connection rather than a hub;
- Updating your Finder preferences to show external drives;
- Running Disk Utility and attempting to mount and verify the drive.
How do I recover permanently deleted photos from my Mac?Permanently deleted files are not gone forever. You can recover deleted photos on Mac with secure methods.
- Recover deleted pictures and photos from Mac with Mac data recovery software-Recoverit
- Recover deleted photos in Photos App on Mac
- Recover deleted photos from Trash/emptied Trash
- Recover deleted photos from Time Machine backup
How can I recover permanently deleted files from Mac without the software?To recover deleted files on Mac without software:
- Launch Time Machine on your Mac.
- Find the deleted files you want to restore using the onscreen up-and-down arrows to locate it.
- Click the Restore button, and then the deleted file will be returned to its original location.