How Can I Recover Data from My Lexar JumpDrive Secure II?
I just removed my Lexar jumpdrive without clicking on my computer to have it safely removed. Now when I re-connect it with my computer and try to open it, I get nothing inside. All my files are gone. What do I need to do to recover my files from it?
Many users are confused about how to retrieve lost files from a digital storage device. The good news is that if you have not put new data onto your Lexar jumpdrive, you have a great chance to recover data from it. As long as it can be recognized as a hard drive on your computer, you can use Lexar jumpdrive data recovery software.
Recoverit - The Best Flash Drive Recovery Software:
There are vast amounts of data recovery programs on the internet that can make Lexar file recovery. Here I strongly recommend Recoverit data recovery for you. Here are some of the standout attributes of Recoverit, which helps you recover data in virtually no time:
- The Recoverit application can recover more than 1000 file formats from your Lexar jumpdrive, including videos, images, audios, office documents, emails, and documents.
- It doesn't matter if you have formatted the Lexar jumpdrive or lost data due to some system error or virus attack, Recoverit can recover content under every circumstance.
- Recoverit can restore data from each file support system, including exFAT, FAT32, NTFS, and HSF+.
- Other making Lexar file recovery, Recoverit can read and retrieve data from several external storage sources like an SD card, camera, external Hard Drive, camcorder, and more.
- All you need to do is download the application and perform a few simple steps to the full recovery on the Lexar jumpdrive.
How to Recover Data from Lexar JumpDrive with Recoverit Data Recovery?
There is nothing much complicated to do while using Recoverit to retrieve your data. All you need to do is connect your Lexar jumpdrive to the computer and launch Recoverit. Follow the tutorial below to understand each step for Lexar file recovery:
Step 1. Select a location
Once you run Recoverit on your system, the next step is to locate the icon of the Lexar jumpdrive, which you can generally find under the "External Devices" tab. Click on the "Start" to initiate the recovery scan after you select the jumpdrive.
Step 2. Scan the location
After hitting the start button, just wait for Recoverit to search the completely for lost or erased data. It usually takes a few minutes to complete the scan, but if your size of lost files is large, then it might take more than that. You will be able to see the recovered file along the way, which you can check by pushing the stop or pause button. The interface separates the retrieved data under two categories, which are as follows:
- File Type: It will filter out each file by distinguishing the file format.
- File Path: It will show you the location of the file.
Step 3. Preview and Recover Files
Once Recoverit finishes the scan, it will notify you. After that, you'll be able to check the recovered items through the app's preview feature. It will also ask you to select the files you wish to recover.
Once you have selected the item, click the "Recover" button and save the files to the location of your choice.
You can do much more to keep your data protected and prevent it from getting erased from the Lexar jumpdrive. It is essential to create a weekly backup of each file to make sure that you have a copy in time of emergency, such as sudden deletion of data. If you still lose your files and wish to recover them, then to perform Lexar file recovery, you need to use the Recoverit Data Recovery tool. Before that, it is essential not to overwrite the memory locations of the Lexar jumpdrive by adding more files to it. Feel free to spread this article among your friends who are dealing with a similar issue.
Q1. What is Lexar JumpDrive?
Much like a conventional USB, a Lexar JumpDrive is a twist and turn USB flash drive that has the full ability to store, transfer, and share any type of files you want. It is highly efficient and available in different storage sizes. Its 3.1 version is capable of transferring data from one place to another at a brisk pace.
Q2. What Cause to Data Loss from Lexar JumpDrive?
Given the small stature and high utility of a Lexar jumpdrive, there can be several factors that play a role in erasing data from the memory source. Some of them are as follows:
- Accidentally formatting the files while using the Lexar jumpdrive on the computer
- A virus or malware attack that leads to data corruption and its eventual deletion
- Disconnecting the jumpdrive during the file transfer process, which causes damage to the sectors
- If your Lexar USB has turned RAW, the computer will not read any data stored inside. It will force you to format the drive
- Physical damage such as dropping the USB on the floor or a pool of water
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive