As a computer user, backup is very important, especially those data or files that can't be reproduced. If you have stored vital files on your computer, the backup OS is useful, for you can benefit a lot from it.
• After an operating system upgrade failure, you can get it back to the previous state from your OS backup.
• When your system develops issues while you are busy work on it, you can get a quick fix to roll it back without reinstallation and go back to your job.
• If the system performance degrades, you can directly restore it to the very beginning state as a new one in a few minutes instead of reinstalling.
• When you are not sure about the hardware problem, you can restore your Windows to a previously normal situation from the OS backup. If the problem solved, then it's not your hardware's problem.
• To fix an infected OS, rolling it back to a former state is a quick and complete solution, just as you have formatted the hard drive or reinstalled your operating system, which will take you to double of time.
You can benefit more from OS backup, but there is a difference between your backup OS and normal files. Backing up the operating system is not only to copy and paste the files you see on the Windows folder. There are many programs, boot sectors, and other hidden files you have to back up together. So the best way to backup your OS is to use professional backup software, and AOMEI Backupper Professional is one of that.
AOMEI Backupper Professional provides a totally clean environment for OS backup. You can back it up safely and completely. Importantly, even you are a computer newbie, you can easily backup your OS in 3 steps without any mistake.
Download and install AOMEI Backupper Professional to start backing up your operating system on Windows computer. Then it is required to click the "Backup" tab and then "System Backup".
Then you can select the system drive to be backed up and the destination drive that could be the internal or external hard drive. To backup OS to the external hard drive, you should connect the external disk to the computer first and confirm that it can be recognized.
Finally, click "Start Backup" to begin the OS backup process. Before that, you are allowed to configure the backup task, such as editing the task name, making some comments on the OS backup task, and so on.
This will take a few minutes. If you want to make good use of the backup OS, you are suggested to backup it on an external disk. Then you can use it to along with you anywhere.