If you’re having issues registering for or using your Wondershare Recoverit account, you can resolve many common issues on your own, and our support team can help with the rest.
To register Recoverit and use the full version on Windows, follow the steps below:
- Launch Recoverit and click the Account icon on the top right corner of Recoverit.
- On the popup window, you'll see the option "Click here to login and activate the program".
- Then enter the license email and registration code to register Recoverit. Then you will have the full version of Recoverit.
To register Recoverit and use the full version on Mac, follow the steps below
- Launch Recoverit and click Recoverit icon in the Menu bar at the top of the screen
- Click Register from the dropdown list.
- Enter your license email and registration code and click Sign in to register Recoverit.
Usually, this is caused by unstable or poor internet connection. Follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- The first step is to make sure you are trying to register is exactly the one you’ve purchased. Please note the registration code for the Windows version and Mac version is different. So check if you got the correct version.
- The second step is to double check the spelling of the licensed e-mail address or registration code, as both are case sensitive. It is recommended to copy the e-mail and registration code directly from the registration e-mail and then paste them into the corresponding text boxes in the registration window.
- If it still doesn’t work, you can try the direct download links below instead. They will give you a full installer so you can even install Recoverit offline.
Tips:Make sure there is no blank at the beginning and end of the licensed email and registration code when you paste them.
If this does not solve your issue, you can contact us for assistance. To help you fix it sooner, you can send us the screenshot of the registration window when you contact staff support.
If you haven’t received the registration code after purchasing, or you need to retrieve the registration code to reinstall Recoverit, you can always retrieve your registration code on the page below using your license e-mail address or order number.
To use a new license code on your computer, just follow the steps below.
- Launch Recoverit and sign out your old license account.
- Then you will be able to sign in with your new license email and registration code.
On Windows, click the Login icon on the top right corner of Recoverit. Then click the Settings icon on the popup window and choose Sign out from the dropdown list.
On Mac, click Recoverit in the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Register. On the Register window, click the Sign out icon next to your account name.
If you want to change or update your license email address, please contact the support team and provide the old license email or order number, and the new email address.
You will be able to find the order history and check the tickets by following the instructions below.
You can find your order information on Wondershare Passport. Usually, after you make the purchase, our system will send you an email which contains your account and password. If you don’t have this email, you can click “Forgot Password’ to reset your password. After you sign in Wondershare Passport, you will be able to check your order details and ticket history.
If you’d like to delete your Wondershare account and personal information completely, please contact our support team for assistance.
If the registration failed, please check below information to find the reason:
- Is the product name, or the product version correct?
- Is there any typo error on the licensed email?
- Is there any blank space or special character before the licensed email or registration code?
- Please copy and paste the registration code instead of inputting it manually.
If the problem persists, please contact our Support Team. Please send the screenshot of order information.
If you don't receive the product after payment, please check below to rectify the situation:
1) Email with registration info from Wondershare assigned to your spam and please check your spam folder.
2) System malfunction and failed sending out registration code, please click “Retrieve Product Registration Code”(http://support.wondershare.com/en/retrieve) for it manually.
3) Contact our Support Team for immediate assistance. Please send the screenshot of order information.