There are many factors that can cause your Windows XP crash. No matter why your Windows XP crashes, there must be a special symptom. Such as the issue mentioned above, the apparent symptom is a random crash, and this may be caused by device conflict, registry corruption, system conflict, memory conflict, etc. With proper measures, this can be solved by yourself.
After purchasing this software, you'll get a download link and a license from Wondershare. Download and install it on a good-working computer, and then follow the steps below to get your XP crash problem done.
Random Crash Symptoms: Your Windows crashes all of a sudden. After rebooting the computer, you might be able to get into Windows occasionally. However, it keeps crashing randomly. You might observe a blue screen or black screen.
What you need: Windows Vista or Windows 7 disk
1. Insert your Windows Vista or Windows 7 disk into the DVD player and restart the computer.
2. You'll see the boxes of Language, Time and Currency and Keyboard in the next screen.
3. There are two options on the lower left side. One is "Repair your computer", and the other one is "What to know before installing Windows".
4. Click on the first one: "Repair your computer".
5. Windows will then try to find the installation directory for Vista or Windows 7, depending on what you have.
6. Next up is a screen with a box called Recovery Options. Click the first option, Startup Repair.
You'll see a Startup Repair box with the message "Startup Repair is checking your system for problems…".
7. When it's done, it will prompt you to reboot. If there is more than one problem it may reboot again to continue repairing.
8. At this time, you can plug out the DVD, restart your computer and everything should be working normally.
When the problem is fixed, take out of the bootable CD/ USB drive, and restart your computer as normal. Then you'll find that you can boot your computer successfully as normal.
If you fail to fix the crashed Windows XP well and you have important data in your hard drive to be restored back, you need a data recovery software. Recoverit data recovery software can help you to retrieve your all data/files back.
Recoverit and Recoverit for Mac support to recover lost/deleted data or formatted partition from Windows/Mac hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, digital camera, camcorder, and so on. Get a more detailed tutorial to recover lost data from the hard drive.
6 Ways to Crack Windows XP Administrator Password
Windows XP Keeps Rebooting[Solved]
How to Fix Windows XP Blue Screen Error