Do you want to carry out hard drive speed test for your Windows or Mac? You are probably wondering which hard drive speed tester is the best for your Mac. Below are top for software that you can use to perform a hard drive speed test.
If you want to perform a hard drive speed test for your windows device, the HD Tach is here http://www.techspot.com/downloads/6714-hdtach.html
The main features of this hard drive tester include: hard drive speed test
How to use HD Tach to perform hard drive speed test
1. Download the application and install it into your device
2. Open the installation folder and then right click on HD Tach
3. On the Compatibility tab, select Windows XP ( Service Pack 3) and the click run this program as administrator
Run the application and click run test
When the test is complete, you will see the screen appearing in this manner
You can get this app from http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Benchmarks/ATTO-Disk-Benchmark.shtml
How to use ATTO Disk Benchmark
How to use Anvil's Storage Utilities to test hard drive speed
How to use.
The usage of this app is very straight forward.
To use this Speed tester, follow these simple steps
This is a freeware utility that is used to check hard disk performance.
Some of its features are:
To download this app, go to http://crystalmark.info/software/CrystalDiskMark/index-e.html
Steps on how to use CrystalDiskMark
This is one of the best apps that you can use to perform hard drive read write speed test.
Some of its features are:
Interested in this app? Well, go to http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/38019/blackmagic-disk-speed-test
How to use BlackMagic Disk Speed Test to speed test hard drive
1. It is just one simple step. Click the Start button and the app will write test your drive.
2. To Access files use the File and Stress menu to choose the right hard drive to be tested.
This is another popular speed test app that you can use to have an external hard drive speed test of your mac.
To download this app, go to https://novabench.com/download.php
Here is how to do hard drive read write speed test using NovaBench
The features of this hard disk speed tester include:
To use this Speed tester, follow these simple steps:
This is a hard disk speed test tool which has the following features;
Hard drive speed test using Geekbench
Just follow these simple steps to perform hard drive read write speed test using Geekbench. It can also do external hard drive speed test.
1. Download Geekbench into you device. You can get it from http://www.primatelabs.com/geekbench/
2. Switch all the applications on the your computer to get maximum results.
3.Launch the Geekbench application
4. Click on Run benchmarks. If you are using free trial version then you will be limited to 32-bit mode. If you purchase it then you can use 64-bit mode.
5. Once the progress is complete you will see your results as in the figure below.
Due to macOS High Sierra (macOS 10.13) requirement, Mac users are not allowed an access to the built-in system drive from any apps. Therefore, if you need to restore lost data from the system disk under macOS 10.13, please "disable System Integrity Protection" first.
How to disable "disable System Integrity Protection"? Please follow the steps below.
Step 1Reboot the Mac and hold down "Command + R" keys simultaneously after you hear the startup chime, this will boot OS X into Recovery Mode.
Step 2When the "OS X Utilities" screen appears, pull down the "Utilities" menu at the top of the screen instead, and choose "Terminal".
Step 3In the "Terminal" window, type in "csrutil disable" and press "Enter" then restart your Mac.
What is Grub Loading Error? How to Fix Grub Loading Error? This article gives simple solutions to fix Grub loading error 15, 17, 21, 22. ...