At times the user faces an issue that the computer randomly shuts down. It is for the same reason that the data is lost and the user needs to recover it most of the time. To overcome this issue completely it is advised to read this tutorial till the end. It will not only guide the users through the process but it will also get the work done in the right direction. The user needs to apply the processes to get the results in a far better manner overall. It is also advised to apply the process if the computer shuts down without any warning. On the other hand, if the computer shuts down randomly these processes can still be applied to get the results. The processes that are mentioned here are the ones that can be applied by novice users as well. It is therefore not only easy but also gets the work done without any problem.
There are a number of issues both hardware and software related which lead to the subjected problem. This section of the tutorial is the one that lists and resolves all such issues. Based on the outcome of the problem and deep research the experts have divided the issues into the following categories:
To resolve the issues that are related to the subject problem the next section of the tutorial deals with the step by step solutions to overcome the issues.
To curb the issues there are certain processes that are to be followed. This section of the tutorial deals with the steps that are included within the processes. It is also to be noted that the user needs to ensure that each and every step is implemented. In case the user the not tech-savvy then a helping hand should be grabbed so that the process does not go wrong.
For this solution, the user needs to implement the steps that are mentioned below. Each and every step is also to be implemented as said so that the user gets the work done without any hassle. The embedded screenshots also make the process too easy to follow. In case the user still faces the issues it is then advised to contact the manufacturer for further support.
1. The My Computer icon is to be right-clicked to access the properties to start the process:
2. The device manager is then to be accessed to proceed in this regard:
3. The device with a yellow mark or red cross is then to be located to proceed in this regard:
4. The driver software is then to be updated by right-clicking and selecting the desired option moving forward:
5. On the next window, the user needs to select the option i.e. Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software. This also completes the process in full:
This leads to the fixture of the system related issues. The processes as well as the overall steps that are involved are the ones that are easy to follow. For best results, the screenshots are also embedded to get the work done
1. Within the start menu the user needs to search for the command prompt to proceed with the process:
2. The user then needs to run it as an admin moving forward:
3. The user then needs to type the phrase i.e. SFC\SCANNOW to finish the process completely. Once the scan has been done 100% the system related issues will be detected and resolved in full:
This leads to the fixture of the program-related issues. It is therefore advised to follow the process completely so that the issue is never faced by the user at any time. The steps that are to be followed are mentioned as under:
1. The user needs to right-click the My Computer icon and then access properties to begin the process:
2. The advanced system settings are then to be accessed to proceed in this regard:
3. The user then needs to access the path advanced > Startup and recovery > Settings as shown in the picture below:
4. The automatically restart option is then to be unchecked to complete the process in full. It is also to be noted that the user has completely resolved the system related issue here:
Though this solution is not something for which the screenshots are available. In order to ensure the proper working, it is advised to overcome the power-related issues to resolve the problem. It means that the user needs to replace the power cables and other hardware to get the work done. It also ensures that the hardware in this regard remains up to date and therefore no issue is ever faced. The computer or the laptop is far much different from the general electrical appliances. There are certain parts of the system that need a constant electrical supply. For instance, the RAM needs an electrical power supply ever 28 ms which means that it will lose all the data if power is not consistent. It is therefore advised to keep an eye on the electrical power supply and if there is deterioration then it should be removed as soon as possible to get the work done without any issue and trouble.
Depending upon the issue the user needs to apply the process as mentioned. It is also to be noted that the user should get a helping hand if the process that has been mentioned is not understandable. It will ensure that the overall outcome of the process is in line with the demands of the users. The user should also ensure that the steps that are mentioned in the processes are also read carefully before the application. If there is any wrong application then the user will have to bear the consequences in case of any issue.
If you lost data on your computer, unfortunately, don't worry! You still have the chance to get lost data back. To recovery files from the computer, you can have tried the following tool.