Want to do an 8K Video Download? Here are 6 Free Options You Must Explore
When we talk about video resolutions, 8K and 4K are considered ultra-HD due to their high pixel density. These days, 8K videos are dominating due to their extra clarity and stunning details. If you are a content creator, then you might be looking for places to do an 8K video download as well. Therefore, to help you do an 8K 120fps video download, I have shortlisted not one, but 6 different options right here.
Part 1: What you Should Know about 8K Video Resolution?
You might already know that any video can be measured by its resolution, which defines how many pixels it can accommodate. Based on the horizontal pixel density, we distinguish different resolution values such as 1080p, 2K, 4K, and so on.
Considering this, the 8K resolution has around 8000 pixels and offers a view that is around 4-times as wide as 4K resolution. The exact pixel density of 8K videos is 7680 by 432, which means there are 33,177,600 total pixels in the video frame.
Needless to say, 8K videos provide precise clarity in every frame and 8K is considered the highest resolution for videos as of now. While the resolution drastically improves the video quality, it can also increase the overall size of your file.
Part 2: 3 Best Online 8K Video Downloaders [Free]
Due to their sharpness and clarity, the 8K video samples are in a lot of demand these days. If you also want to upload or edit an 8K video file, then you can try the following online sources.
Pexels is one of the best online places to do an 8K video sample download of different kinds. You can just create your free account and be a part of its thriving community where you can share and download any 8K video file.
- On Pexels, you can find an extensive range of 8K 60fps video sample options that can readily be downloaded without paying anything.
- There are inbuilt filters and a search option, letting you do an 8K video sample download of nature, objects, sports, demo, and more.
- The 8K video downloaded from Pexels can be modified, shared, and edited without any attribution needed.
- There are no limitations on the number of downloads, and you can even save videos of different formats from Pexels.
More info: https://www.pexels.com/
If you are looking for royalty-free 8K video files, then you can also explore Storyblocks. It has one of the most extensive collections of 8K video samples and offers free as well as premium services.
- To do an 8K 120fps video download, you can just go to the Storyblocks website and use its search option.
- There are additional filters that would let you find videos based on frame rates, media types, length, and other parameters.
- You can find 8K videos that are set for commercial and non-commercial use by the original creator.
- Apart from doing an 8K video sample free download, you can also get an 8K background and visual transition effects from here.
More info: https://www.storyblocks.com/
Pond5 might not have such a diverse collection, but if you are looking for backgrounds and nature-based 8K videos, then it would be an ideal source. While some 8K videos are free to download, a few of them will need a one-time payment to remove the Pond5 watermark.
- You can find videos of 8K, 4K, 2K, HD, and multiple other resolutions in different categories here.
- It has a sophisticated search option that would let you find the perfect 8K video based on people, places, landmarks, etc.
- You can also access its inbuilt filters to look for videos based on their length, content type, usage, pricing, and more.
- Not just to do an 8K video download, you can also find pictures, visual effects, and sound effects on the Pond5 website.
More info: https://www.pond5.com/
Part 3: The 3 Best 8K Video Downloading Android Apps
Apart from websites, you can also use either of the following apps to do an 8K video download from multiple sources.
- 8K HD Video Download App
As the name suggests, this is a dedicated 8K video sample download app that you can freely use on your Android. Using it, you can download 8K videos from its native collection or third-party sources.
- The app is extremely easy to use and has an extensive collection of 4K and 8K ultra-HD videos.
- You can directly download the video on your phone or use its “offline mode” to save it on your device’s gallery.
- Besides its native collection, you can also provide a URL of the 8K video to directly download it on your phone.
- There is also an option to create playlists of videos and share any video with others via social media.
- Free Video Downloader for HD Videos
This is another popular free Android app to do an 8K video download from multiple sources. While you can use it for an 8K video download of sample videos, it contains in-app ads that might be a turn-off.
- This is a secure video downloader that would let you save videos in 8K, 4K, and other resolutions from multiple sources.
- The Free Video Downloader app supports all the major video formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc.
- You can bookmark videos to watch them later and the app even has a media player to load any 8K video.
- There is also an option to do an 8K video download by directly submitting the URL of the video.
More info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=free.files.downloader.save.video.manager
- HD Video Downloader for Android
Lastly, you can also use this free HD video downloader to save 8K, 4K, and videos of other resolutions. If you want to have an ad-free experience, then you can upgrade to its premium version.
- With its “Quick Download” option, you can directly save an 8K video sample without even loading it.
- The app also offers a “Multi Download” option that would let you select various videos and save them in one go.
- With its URL to video conversion feature, you can paste the link to the 8K video and save it in the MP4 format.
- Furthermore, the app also offers a few other features like video playback, ad blocker, social media integration, and playlist management.
More info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ne.hdv
Part 4: Wondershare Repairit: Fix Damaged 8K Videos Instantly
At times, while editing, transferring, or handling 8K videos, they end up getting corrupt. Therefore, to fix your damaged 8K videos, you can use a DIY tool like Wondershare Repairit. The application can easily fix 8K videos under different scenarios on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Wondershare Repairit is fully compatible with videos of 8K, 4K, 2K, and every other resolution.
- It also supports videos of different formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, and many more.
- You can just load your corrupt 8K video on Repairit and follow a simple click-through process to fix your file. It offers two dedicated video repairing modes – Standard and Advanced.
- Repairit is known to yield excellent results in different scenarios like fixing corrupt files, missing fragments, audio-video syncing issues, and more.
- If you want, you can first preview the repaired video on the native interface and save it to any location of your choice.
Now when know how to obtain free 8K video samples, you can easily get stunning videos to edit and upload. While there are a few places to do an 8K demo video free download, I tried to list the best options here. Besides that, you can also keep a tool like Wondershare Repairit handy. The desktop application is easy to use and can help you fix your corrupt or damaged videos in all possible scenarios without any issue.
Recover & Repair Files
- Recover Document Files
- Repair Document Files
- Recover & Repair More
- Clear & Delete File