It reaches a time when you want to dispose your old hard drive and want to acquire a new one. It is important that remove all the information that the hard drive contains, lest it falls into the wrong hands. To do so, you will need a hard drive eraser. Here are some top six hard drive erasers software for Windows and how to erase a hard drive.
Simple steps to Erase Hard Drive as below.
Some of its features include:
DBAN can be downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/dban/
How to use DBAN to Secure Erase Hard Drive
Start the removal process
How to Erase Hard Drive with Ccleaner
1.Download and install The Ccleaner on you device.
2. Double click on the program icon to run it
3.Click on the cleaner mode to select the items that you want to erase
4.Click on the Run Cleaner button to run Ccleaner.
To get this software eraser, go to http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
Simple steps to Erase Hard Drive with SDelete
To get this hard drive eraser, go to http://eraser.heidi.ie/
Steps to Erase Hard Drive using Eraser
1. Download Eraser and install it into your computer
2. Run the eraser and you will receive an empty Erase Schedule
3. Select File, then click Browse to select the files or folders that you want deleted.
4. Click OK to delete the files.
To get this hard drive erase, go to http://lsoft.net/killdisk.aspx
How to Erase Hard Drive with Active @ KillDisk Pro
1.Insert Killdisk bootable CD into your PC to load contents and select Active@ KillDisk [FREE]
2. Press enter to accept the free version
3. Select the files that you want erased
4. Press F10
5. Type "erase-all-data and press enter. The process will start and when it ends you will get this report.
This eraser can be found in http://download.cnet.com/Permanent-Eraser/3000-2092_4-10668789.html
1. Download this app and install it in your device
2. Unstuff the downloaded file and move the hard drive eraser to the Apps Folder in your hard drive
3. Move all the files that you need to be erased to the Trash
4. Launch the application by double clicking on the Permanent Eraser icon. The process of file deletion will begin.
How to use Stellar Wipe Hard Drive Eraser
1.Download this app and run the hard drive eraser. Go through the wizard introduction carefully. Its download URL is http://www.stellarwipe.com/
2. Select the disk to erase. The wizard will show all the available disks.
3. Select the wipe method
4. Start the Wipe
5. Click finish to complete the wipe
Here is the link to this erase http://mireth.com/shredit/shredit-x/
How to use ShredIt X Hard Drive Eraser
How to use Disk Wiper
1. Download the hard disk eraser https://www.paragon-software.com/home/dw-mac/
2. Run the application and select the disk to wipe
3. You will be prompted to confirm whether to proceed with the wiping process. Click Wipe to proceed.
The wiping will start.
The above steps are a guide how to completely erase hard drive using a hard drive eraser.
The above stated apps will help you to secure erase hard drive and leave no data in bad hands.
Go get one today.
Forgot to backup important files from your hard drive, you will need a hard drive data recovery software to help yo retrieve you lost data from erased hard drive. Recoverit data recovery support to recover lost,formatted,deleted data from damaged or dead hard drive completed.
Recoverit supports to recover lost, deleted or formatted data from NTFS hard drive. ...
Sometimes data loss happens and a hard drive recovery tool is needed. Here we introduce top 10 hard drive recovery software for Windows and Mac. ...
You can recover data from hard drive with bad sectors by reading this guide and using Recoverit Data Recovery program effortlessly. ...
When your files were deleted on external hard drive, you can get Recovery software to help you recover files from external hard drive on Mac. ...
Recover Data from Fantom External Hard Drive with Recoverit Data Recovery for Free. ...