A lot of times users may lose important emails due to various reasons. It is hard to retrieve these emails once they have been permanently deleted. The recovery of these emails was a problem in old times but with the constant technological advancement, various software, both free and paid, are developed that can take care of this issue for you. We will be discussing top 5 email recovery software for Windows and also brief you on how to recover deleted email in Outlook for Windows.
1. Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair: This tool lets you safely scan damaged PST files and repair them. Also, attachments, contacts, journals and notes can be repaired. It supports MS Outlook version of 2016, 2013, 2010. 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000. Repaired files are saved in a new PST file which the user can import directly from MS Outlook.
2. Outlook PST recovery tool:This tool recovers your PST files for MS Outlook and provides you with 100% security. It retrieves your deleted or corrupt (Hard and Soft) PST files and creates a healthier one. It is not necessary that you have Microsoft Outlook downloaded on your laptop or computer to run this application. It provides different formats in which you can retrieve the files (PST, EML, and MSG). Not only can you retrieve files but also other items such as email, contacts, calendar notes, journals and much more. It supports MS Outlook for the year 2016, 2013,2010,2007,2003. It can either be downloaded for free which provides the demo version, or purchased for the full version at $49.
3. Recover my Email:This tool helps in recovering permanently deleted emails for both MS Outlook PST files and your MS Outlook Express DBX files. It supports MS Outlook version 98, 2002, 2003, 2007, and 2010. It retrieves all versions of Outlook Express. It lets you see whether you can retrieve the email before you purchase it. It also fixes any corrupted MS Outlook PST or Outlook Express DBX files and saves them in a risk-free healthy version. It also repairs Outlook PST files that have the size limit of 2GB. While recovering your emails, it also recovers any attachments of that email and the contacts. No technical skills are required.
I. For MS Outlook (PST recovery)
II. MS Outlook Express (DBX recovery)
4. IUWEshare (Free Email Recovery): Free Email Recovery helps you retrieve deleted emails from both MS Outlook PST file and MS Outlook Express DBX files. Not only does it retrieve your emails but also it can retrieve calendar entries, journals, contacts, etc. It also recovers permanently deleted files deleted from the deleted items folder and can also retrieve mails that are in encrypted files. The Demo version can be installed and used easily, or you can purchase it for $49.99.
5. Mini tool: Simple email recovery process tool in which users can either choose all partitions or specific ones to scan. Through the browse option they can easily select folders they want to scan. The applications interface is user-friendly, and it has strong interactivity. No technical skills are required.
Outlook PST Repair software supports to recover deleted emails and items such as: attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes and journals. It can repair damaged and corrupted PST files and recover deleted emails items from it. It can save all recovered mails in EML, MSG, RTF, HTML, and PDF formats and supports to MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 & 2000.
Follow the simple steps to recover deleted emails from Outlook PST files
Step 1 To select the "File Outlook File" option in the home screen, search the drive where PST files could be stored.
Step 2 All the PST files will be displayed in the "Find Results" section. Select one to start the repair process.
Step 3 After scanning the diver, all repaired PST files will be shown in left side bar. Preview the deleted emails and items.
Step 4 Select the email message to save it on a desired location.