If your Windows system is getting crashed and you cannot access your data. You can get a third-party tool that supports Windows PE. With it, you can create a bootable disk and help you access the Windows system and get your data back.
If a Windows system is not able to boot the usual way, then your data becomes inaccessible. Additionally, a consecutive booting failure might even cause evident damage to your data. You can use the bootable media to start your system and perform the recovery operation, data recovery with bootable disk supports Windows Preinstallation Environment and this will help you recover data from a crashed computer.
- Recover data from crashed computer
- Create a bootable USB/CD/DVD
- Format the drive
- Trigger the process
- Perform bootable USB data recovery
How to Create Data Recovery with Bootable Disk
Recoverit Advanced is a powerful data recovery that can create a bootable disk and help you to access to the Windows system, use it to retrieve your lost, deleted, or inaccessible content. The tool is extremely easy to use and can recover data with data recovery bootable disk without causing any harm to your system.
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from hard disk effectively, safely, and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera, and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
Security Verified, people have downloaded it
Free download and install Recoverit Pro on a workable computer and connect a blank USB or CD/DVD to it. Launch Recoverit Pro and start to create a bootable disk.
- When it comes to creating bootable media to recover lost data from the crashed computer, Recoverit is a good choice. You can complete this task within a few steps.
- First, launch the software and select the "Recover from Crash Computer" option. Click the Start button to go on.
- Then you need to select a device as the bootable media. There are two options: one is a USB flash drive, and another is CD/DVD. Choose any one and then click the Create button.
- To continue the next step, you have to erase all data on the USB flash drive. Make sure you have backed up the important data. Then click the "Format now" button to confirm.
After that, you will come to the process of writing boot files into the drive or CD/DVD. Wait for the process done, and a few minutes later, you can see the creation success message on the software.
- After a bootable USB flash drive or CD/DVD drive is created, you will receive a guide to boot the crashed computer with the bootable media. After boot up the crashed computer, you can retrieve your data back with Recoverit.
3981454 people have downloaded it
What are GPT and MBR in Rufus?
On a hard disc, partitioning information is saved in two ways: MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT (Guided Partition Table) (GUID Partition Table). This information contains the physical disc locations where partitions begin and end, allowing your operating system to determine which sectors belong to which partition and which partition is bootable.
How to recover Bootable Pen Drive data?
When the computer doesn’t identify a pen drive, it’s classified as a physical device failure. In this instance, data recovery software is useless. Therefore, it is advised to avoid opening the bootable pen drive yourself. Instead, please take it to a Data Recovery service center near you. Data recovery from a physically broken bootable pen drive is difficult and time-consuming, necessitating the use of specialized software.
How do I make my USB bootable to normal?
- Activate the command prompt
- Enter diskpart in the search box.
- Enter List disc in the search box.
- Select disc N (where N is your disc number, which starts at 0) and click enter.
- Press enter after typing clean.
- Press Enter to create a primary partition.
- Press enter after typing Active.
- Quickly type format fs=fat32 and hit enter (wait for few seconds until the format process reaches 100 percent)
- Press enter after typing Assign.
- Type exit
What are the causes of boot failure?
- Defective Hard Disk or Partition
- Improper BIOS Boot Sequence.
- Boot Viruses.
- Incorrect configuration of a new hard drive.
- The hard drive has not been correctly plugged in.
- Conflicts between software and system settings.
- Failure of the Windows Operating System.
How to fix boot failure press any key to continue?
- Enter BIOS setup after restarting the computer.
- Change the boot sequence by looking for the option.
- Assign the first boot device to the drive that houses the operating system.
- Exit the BIOS utility after saving the modifications.
- Check if the boot failure has been resolved by restarting your computer with the changed boot sequence.
What's Wrong with Drive
- Recover Your Drive
- Fix Your Drive
- Format/Wipe Drive
- Know Your Drive