If your Windows system is getting crashed and you cannot access your data. You can get a third-party tool that supports Windows PE. With it, you can create a bootable disk and help you access the Windows system and get your data back.
If a Windows system is not able to boot the usual way, then your data becomes inaccessible. Additionally, a consecutive booting failure might even cause evident damage to your data. You can use the bootable media to start your system and perform the recovery operation, data recovery with bootable disk supports Windows Preinstallation Environment and this will help you recover data from a crashed computer.
How to Create Data Recovery with Bootable Disk
Recoverit Pro is a powerful data recovery which can create a bootable disk and help you to access to the Windows system, use it to retrieve your lost, deleted, or inaccessible content. The tool is extremely easy to use and can recover data with data recovery bootable disk without causing any harm to your system.
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from hard disk effectively, safely and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera, and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
Security Verified, people have downloaded it
Free download and install Recoverit Pro on a workable computer and connect a blank USB or CD/DVD to it. Launch Recoverit Pro and start to create a bootable disk.
- When it comes to creating a bootable media to recover lost data from the crashed computer, Recoverit is a good choice. You can complete this task within a few steps.
- First, launch the software and select "Recover from Crash Computer" option. Click the Start button to go on.
- Then you need to select a device as the bootable media. There are two options: one is a USB flash drive, and another is CD/DVD. Choose any one and then click the Create button.
- To continue the next step, you have to erase all data on the USB flash drive. Make sure you have backed up the important data. Then click the "Format now" button to confirm.
After that, you will come to the process of writing boot files into the drive or CD/DVD. Wait for the process done, and a few minutes later, you can see the creation success message on the software.
- After bootable USB flash drive or CD/DVD drive is created, you will receive a guide to boot the crashed computer with the bootable media. After boot up the crashed computer, you can retrieve your data back with Recoverit.
3981454 people have downloaded it
What's Wrong with Drive
- Recover Your Drive
- Fix Your Drive
- Format/Wipe Drive
- Know Your Drive