When losing data on your Dell hard drive, the most important thing is to stop saving new files to the hard drive again. New files will overwrite the original files, which will make them lost forever. Thus, this is very important to everyone who lost files. If you lost files recently and keep the hard drive well, read on to get the solution of Dell hdd data recovery.
A reliable hard drive data recovery program can ensure you a better chance to recover lost data from Dell hard drive. To a large extend, low-grade recovery software can damage your original data so that they'll become unrecoverable or you can use them after recovery. Choosing good data recovery software is very important. If you're still looking around for it, here my recommendation comes: Recoverit or Recoverit for Mac. Both of the software are 100% trustworthy and you can recover data from Dell hard drive including photos, videos, audio, documents, etc. The software is your best choice to recover lost, deleted, formatted or even corrupted data from your Dell hard drive.
Tips: Don't download or install the hard drive recovery software to the same partition where you lost your important data for avoiding overwriting it.
Next, let's try the Windows version of this Dell hdd data recovery software together.
In the scan result, all recoverable files are displayed and categorized well. You can preview and check to recover them all with one click.
Files can be previewed now: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, HTML/HTM, JPG, JP2, JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, ZIP and RAR.
1. Delete fiels and empty recycle bin or Trash.
2. Format hard drive by mistake without backup.
3. The Dell hard disk is crashed or logically corrupted, unable to access the data or files.
4. Lose data after system restore.
5. Hard drive becomes inaccessible due to virus inflection.
6. Made a wrong operation on the existing partitions after installing a new operation system (like Mac OS X in Windows, or Windows in Mac OS X.
7. The partition table is corruptted or damaged.