Part 1. How Can I Recover Data from Garmin USB Ant Stick?
I have saved all my Garmin fitness device data in my Garmin USB Ant Stick, which 2 years of activity data. Yesterday because of my mistake, I deleted all activity data. How am I going to retrieve it? Best regards.
This is a headache, especially when the deleted data is all about your fitness and health. I'm very glad to tell you that you still have a chance to get back your lost data, all with Garmin USB Ant Stick recovery software.
It is strongly suggested that you don't put any new data in your Garmin USB Ant Stick, because the lost data can be easily covered by new files. Then you can get Wondershare Data Recovery or Wondershare Recoverit for Mac to recover data from Garmin USB Ant Stick. This useful USB data recovery tool can retrieve not only activity data from your Garmin USB Ant Stick, but also photos, videos, audio files, and more. The USB recovery is quite easy: all you need to do is to connect your Garmin USB Ant Stick with your computer and launch the program to scan it.
Download the trial version of Wondershare Garmin USB Ant Stick Recovery Software and start the USB data recovery now.
- The application is available across both Windows and macOS.
- It supports recovery in more than 1000 different file formats, many of them are alien to the user itself.
- Other than performing a recovery scan on the conventional folder of the disk, you can retrieve files that are damaged or corrupted by viruses such as worms, Trojan horses, and malware.
- If you want to recover data from your Garmin USB, then you are in luck as Recoverit offers data recovery in every external device there is, including an SD card, USB, and an external hard drive.
- If your PC has crashed, then with the assistance of WinPE, you can create a bootable media and recover data with ease.
- There is nothing much to it other than the fact that with three-easy steps, you can recover data from the USB with complete efficiency.
Part 2. 3 Steps to Perform Garmin USB Ant Stick Data Recovery
Here are the steps to perform Garmin USB Ant Stick Data Recovery:
Step 1. Select a Location:
Plug your Garmin USB with the PC and run Recoverit. Select the USB's icon from the interface and click on the "Start" button.
Step 2. Wait for Scan to Finish:
Recoverit offers the option to stop or pause the recovery scan. It will also show you the recovered file along the way. Once the search is complete, the interface will notify you with a pop-up.
Step 3. Save your Recovered Files:
Once you have successfully checked the authenticity of the retrieved files, the next step is to save the items to a permanent location. Recoverit allows you to keep the data wherever you like.
There is nothing worse than the sudden failure of a storage device where you store most of your valuable data. It often occurs due to wear and tear and constant usage across multiple computer systems, which may infect it with a virus or cause any physical damage. The same goes for wearable devices that carry data regarding our fitness and other things.
In this editorial, we have discussed In detail the reason behind the loss of data on a Garmin USB Ant Stick and the most convenient way to recover it. There is no better option than using Recoverit to restore your files to their former glory.
What is a Garmin USB ANT stick?
Garmin is a tech giant that is known for providing GPS technology and competing against the likes of Fitbit and Apple watch. The Ant technology works on nodes working through a wireless sensor network concurrently. The Garmin USB ANT stick allows you to shift your workout information anywhere you want. It would help if you connected it with your PC's USB port, and it immediately receives your data through wireless technology. You can easily view your fitness details on the computer through any ANT-enabled software.
What do you need to perform Garmin USB Ant Stick data recovery?
There is nothing much you need to perform a recovery operation on your Garmin Ant Stick other than a PC and a recovery software like Recoverit Data Recovery tool. The other thing you need to make sure is that there isn't any physical damage to your Garmin USB. Otherwise, you should immediately consult a hardware expert and allow him to check the USB out.
How to identify Garmin USB Ant Stick issues and prevent data loss problems?
There can be numerous problems with the Garmin USB Ant Stick that may prevent the PC from reading the content inside. Some of them are as follows:
- Connect the USB stick properly with the PC, or else it won't be able to read it
- Avoid placing Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled devices close to your USB, or else it will not be able to display your data.
- Create a formal backup of the data inside the Garmin USB Ant Stick.
The steps to create a backup of Garmin USB data are as follows:
- Connect the Garmin USB Ant Stick to the computer with a USB cable.
- Power on the GPS and open BaseCamp
- Right-click on the folder where the data is stored, and copy the contents anywhere you want.
- Carefully Eject the device from the PC.
- Recover USB Drive
- Format USB Drive
- Fix/Repair USB Drive
- Know USB Drive