Our photos and videos are all we have that keeps us going in our hard times. Losing them would be a turn-off, and none of us are willing to have it. Therefore, if you want to know how to recover photos and videos from formatted DJI Mavic SD Card and tips to protect your data, this is the right place for you.
The article covers several solutions to DJI format SD Card and other relevant information. Stay with us as we move forward to saving all our special moments.
If you have mistakenly formatted your DJI drone SD card and lost all of your precious photos and videos, no need to panic and lose your calm. Using Wondershare Recoverit SD Card Data Recovery Software, we can recover photos and videos from formatted DJI Mavic SD Card on Windows and Mac easily. Let us try this, shall we?
Follow the steps below to recover your photos and videos from the DJI Mavic SD card on Windows.
Step 1: Selecting the Location
As you launch the interface, you will find the drives connected to your system. You are supposed to click on camera memory and then tap "Start."
Step 2: Scanning the Photos and Videos
After that, the software will initiate the scanning process of the SD card.
Step 3: Recovering Photos and Videos
After a few minutes, you will find all the lost files and their names on the left side of the interface's preview section. Just tap on "Recover" to initiate the recovering process. You can save it as the process concludes.
In the steps below, we will be walking you through recovering your lost files on Mac.
Step 1: Selecting the Location
As you launch the software, you are required to choose the location from your Mac and then tap on "Start."
Step 2: Scanning the Device
The software will start the scanning process to search the lost photos and videos.
Step 3: Previewing and Saving
After a couple of minutes, the software brings up all the files that you lost. You are supposed to tap on "Recover" and then wait for some time, and you can save it afterward.
You can format a DJI Mavic SD card without losing an inch of data. The section follows three different solutions that are guaranteed to work and let you out of this fix. So, allow us to begin!
The first solution that you can practice is reinstalling the driver. This will allow the system to identify the camera of the SD card in use. For the steps, have a look at the guidelines below:
1. Right-click on "My Computer."
2. Select the "Manage" option from the menu bar.
3. Choose the "Device Manager," and then you are supposed to click on the disk drive in use from the system's list of drives.
4. After that, click on the files that you wish to uninstall. Right-click on them and tap on "Uninstall" from the dialogue bar.
5. Now you just have to disconnect the SD card.
6. The last step where you have to restart the system.
It will help you get rid of the problem without losing data.
You can perform a CHKDSK, which is a system tool. Its main job is to fix corrupted SD cards or external devices of any sort. How will it work on formatting the SD card without losing data? Let's see!
1. First, you have to click on File Explorer and then select "My Computer."
2. After that, tap on the SD card drive, which will be denoted by either "E:" or "F:"
3. After that, you are supposed to open the command line. It can be done by clicking on Windows and R at the same time.
4. Type chkdsk e: /f in the dialogue box that appears. It will allow the system to fix the corrupted file.
The next fix is to copy all the essential data into your device storage and then the DJI format SD card. This solution is guaranteed to work as it makes sure you do not lose a single shred of data.
1. First, you are required to insert the DJI Mavic SD card into the device.
2. After that, you should open the file data that need to be saved before going through the formatting process. This can be done by going to "My Computer."
3. Go to the removable disk drive and locate all the files.
4. Copy all those files by typing CTRL+C from your keyboard.
5. Then, go to the desired folder in the system where you want to save the data and press CTRL+V from your keyboard.
6. Now, you can format your SD card by right-clicking the drive and tapping on "Format" from the menu bar.
7. After the SD card is formatted, you can move your files back from the card's device.
The DJI Mavic Data loss is real when it comes to formatting. It is highly advisable to protect the data by creating a backup in advance. Following are some tips to do so. You can follow them precisely to get rid of future problems.
The first and foremost step to get rid of the SD card formatting issue is to ensure that you have copied all the important photos and videos to some other storage device.
To ensure protection from the formatting of the DJI Mavic SD card, you can use backup software that can recover and backup important files at all times. Wondershare Recoverit Photo Recovery Software is one of the most productive software that exists out there, helping you restore your deleted files.
You can enable video cache as well to protect the DJI Mavic Card from formatting. You have to find the three dots located on the top right side and click on "Settings." There, you will find the video cache option. Please enable it and the audio function as well.
The article made sure that by the end of this article, you can recover all your files from the formatted DJI Mavic SD card and protect it from formatting. Moreover, it covered solutions to format DJI Mavic SD Card without losing data. We hope that the article was fruitful in getting you out of this fix.